Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tomorrow May Be Great

My Mood is so terrible today..
But i choose to pretend nothing..
There is thousand words in my heart..
But i choose to keep myself quite..
He had changed..
why?

Today,i've made alot of mistakes..
the mistake of the order..or some lil mistakes..
SORRY to my colleague..
I felt so useless..cause i can't help anything..

I've serious headache everyday...
Since the day i gt fever...until now...still haven't fully recover...*my god

Hopefully there is something for me to throw my tempered!!!


Something had change,but Something remain..
What we gonna do when we're facing the different things or different situation..
Smile,and not fear to face all the dificulties..
Tomorrow may be great,it's true.

Sincerely,
₢℟℧ℭℭ
18-08-09

No comments:

Post a Comment