Saturday, September 12, 2009

Flu

So Suffer now..
FLU~~
DD and jill came to my house just now..
after i fin work i rush back to home..
so that they won't be so bored..
went to take lunch with them..
i share bak kut teh with DD..
the weather is damn hot!
after that,back.
jill play computer and me n DD watch tv..
nothing special for this saturday..
tired...
i m thinking to get a part time night job..
cause this month i had spent quite alot..):
i m gonna change new mobile phone..
and get myself a new laptop.
i dislike to share a laptop with my sister.
rather use desktop..
so we have our own desktop and laptop =S
planning to go sg.dua tomorrow..have to settle something there..=D
SOME LITTLE SECRETS..
kinda busy for these few days..
many things have to settle..
headache..
but it's ok..
can't wait for this coming 19th..(NEXT SATURDAY)
I want to watch "xia dao xiao" with DD..
Hope he'll bring me to GSC as soon as possible..
(:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment